On this page you’ll find complete step-by-step instructions for a DIY coffee body scrub to help fight those trouble areas and treat a variety of issues from cellulite, to stretch marks, to even eczema and more.
- 1/2 cup of organic ground coffee (please note that instant coffee will not work)
- For every 1/2 cup of coffee you use in this recipe, you will need 1 1/2 tablespoons of organic ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of organic brown coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup of organic melted extra virgin coconut oil
1) Add Coffee
In a seal-tight glass jar, pour your ground coffee into the container.
Organic ground coffee helps to stimulate the blood, get rid of loose skin and it exfoliates. It helps to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
2) Add Brown Sugar
Add your measured brown sugar into the same glass container that you poured your coffee grinds.
Brown sugar helps to clean out your pores and gets rid of black heads and white heads. This ingredient will also help with acne and eczema as it gets rid of toxins.
3) Add Coconut Oil
Add your melted extra virgin coconut oil to the same container with your brown sugar and coffee grinds.
Extra virgin coconut oil is a great moisturizer for your skin. It also helps to tighten your skin.
4) Add Cinnamon
Finally, you are going to add your organic ground cinnamon to the container with your melted extra virgin coconut oil, brown sugar and coffee grinds.
Organic cinnamon will help with blood circulation and with bringing nutrients to the surface to aid in healing.
5) Combine Ingredients
Once all of the ingredients have been added to your container, you want to mix everything together with a spoon.
It helps if you have an airtight, water-proof container that you can leave in your shower so you can access it easily.
Your combined ingredients should look like the picture above.
- Use this scrub ever day in the shower for (2) weeks.
- Rub the scrub on to your skin in a circular motion, especially those trouble areas that you want to work on.
- Leave the scrub on your skin for 5-10 minutes before rinsing off.
- DO NOT use this scrub on your face as it is too harsh for the skin on your face.
You can watch the step-by-step video instructions here…
If you like these plans, please share them with your friends and family on social media. It helps me keep the lights on here at WeightLossMommy.com 🙂